Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Suggestions Needed

In preparation of my trip to Spain and a ridiculous amount of time on an airplane, I am planning a trip to Barnes and Noble. I love to read and don't have time to do it during the school year, so I am excited to pick up a few great books for the next few weeks. I am thinking about finally attempting my goal of reading all of Jane Austen's novels, but, as much as I love her, I have to be in a certain mood to enjoy her stuff. I already have a few books in mind, but I definitely need suggestions! If you read something and loved it, let me know! Also, if you thought any of the books on my list sucked, let me know that too.

Thanks,
Sara

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Safe Haven, the latest Nicholas Sparks book, was fabulous! I'm a big Sparks fan so I really enjoyed it..couldn't put it down!

Jordin Leslie said...

i love the chelsea handler books, they're really funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...