Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

With everything going on this month, I almost forgot to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook for the month of December!

Outside my window... is a dark and rainy Christmas Eve.
I am thinking... about how I should really be packing instead of doing this.
I am thankful for... realization, the payoff of hard work, and a promise.
From the kitchen... I smell the delicious scents of barbecue sauce still lingering from dinner, and baked goods that have been cooking all day.
I am wearing... a purple Phi Mu t-shirt, black Nike shorts, and gray bootie slippers. It's a really attractive ensemble.
I am creating... brownies that are baking at this very moment. I mean, they are from a box, but still. :]
I am going... to SPAIN!
I am reading... nothing at the moment, but I will start something tomorrow. I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and can't wait to jump into my new reads!
I am praying... that everyone has a safe, happy, and healthy holiday and start to their new year.
I am hearing... the Christmas light special on TLC that my sister is watching.
Around the house... is warm and busy. It's nice having everyone home.
One of my favorite things... is winter. I love it. The cold, the food, the lights, the snow, the clothes, the festivities, and the spirit everyone is in. I'm a total winter girl.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... This just sums everything up. Photobucket

Happy holidays to all,
Sara

1 comment:

Jordin Leslie said...

Such a cute picture of you and Tom!!! Happy Holidays girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...