Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Hanukkah!

Hanukkah is wrapping up and I must say I had a very enjoyable holiday! My aunt and grammy were in town for Thanksgiving, so we celebrated the first night of Hanukkah while they were here, even though it was a little early. It was a nice treat to be able to celebrate with family that I haven't seen in a while!

I am lucky that I had several of my wish list wishes come true! I thought I would go through my past wish lists and pick out the things I got as gifts. :]

I got a few pairs of pj pants, similar to these. My mom pretty much rocks and got me this necklace that I have been dying for! It has been sold out for a while, so she must have gotten it as soon as I put it on my wish list. I got several of the items from this post, including the button-front rosette cardigan, the pieced lace top in navy, a gray argyle sweater, and some brown leggings. I also got the mukluk slippers from the same post and I absolutely love them! They are so warm and cozy. I got another gift that I absolutely love: my boots from this post! They are amazing.

I also got some money/giftards, Vera Bradley notecards, note set, and cosmetic bag, an amazing makeup kit from ULTA, a travel journal (that I need an occasion to use!), some chocolate, leather gloves, Halle Berry perfume, a cute set of cosmetic/bathroom cases, a heavy duty ice scraper for my car (because all Texans need one hahah), a cute travel mug, and a few other things.

I would say it was a successful holiday! Thank you to everyone! :]
Now I need to buy holiday and birthday gifts for other people. I think I enjoy giving gifts as much as I enjoy getting them.

I PROMISE a nice long post about my life recently is coming. I have 1 project, 4 tests, and 5 papers to do in the next 2 weeks, so I am extremely busy. It sucks.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this. My stepmom emailed it to me a few days ago.
Photobucket

More to come,
Sara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...