Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bits of My Weekend(s), volume(s) 19, 20, and 21

Bits of my past THREE weekends in whirlwind mode!

But first, a reminder as to where we left off. 

Volume 19: November 19- 21
Mavs game with Kelsey!
Photobucket
Photobucket

New boots!
Photobucket

Volume 20: November 25- 28
TOM IS HERE!!! He is wonderful, and I'm a very lucky girl. :]
Photobucket
Photobucket

Grandma and Aunt are in town!
Photobucket

Mom's birthday!
Photobucket

Two wonderful Thanksgiving celebrations with both sides of the family!

Volume 21: December 3- 5
Hanukkah celebrations with both sides of the family!

Homework. Lots and lots of homework.

I feel somewhat caught up, now. I have been swamped with finals, so please forgive me. I plan on making up for it during break.

More to come,
Sara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...