Friday, December 17, 2010

Accomplishment

I am DONEEEEE!!!

I am officially finished with my first semester at UNT.

Weird? Satisfying? I'm not sure yet.

This month-long winter break is well deserved. My workload this semester was much more than it has been in the past. My emotional load was much heavier.

The end of this semester signifies many things. I know for sure that being an English major is the right thing for me. I am much more independent than I ever thought. I made it through one of the biggest changes and struggles I have ever been faced with.

I did it. I'm okay. And I'm two semesters away from graduating.

That's a lot to digest for one night. It's a lot to think about, but I did it. Talk about a sense of accomplishment.

More to come,
Sara

1 comment:

Jordin Leslie said...

Wooo congrats girl!!! You need to make a visit to Mizzou when we all get back!!!! I'm thinking the weekend of February 5th (for my birthday of course) hahahaha. Love you! Congrats on surviving semester 1 at UNT!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...