Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

I think every girl has had the dilemma of not owning an evening bag at some point or another.  This black clutch from Old Navy is stylish and inexpensive.  You can never go wrong with basic, classic black!
Women's Black Clutch from Old Navy
Photobucket

I am suffering from a serious cardigan obsession.  I think they are a great way to make summer clothing cool-weather appropriate.  Unfortunately, I own one cardigan.  Yes, one.  Old Navy is offering a ton of different styles and colors this season, all stylish and all inexpensive.  I would love to have cardigans in a variety of styles and colors.  This is an example of one that I like, however I wouldn't want it in black.
Women's Ruffle-Tier Jersey Cardigan
Photobucket

My dorm room tends to be freezing cold, so at cute pair of pajama pants would be awesome!  I already have a blue pair of these and I love them!  Another color in a size medium would be perfect!
Aerie Slouchy Plaid PJ Pants
Photobucket

I actually really do like bright colors, so I apologize for everything being black this week.

More to come,
Sara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...