Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

I thought of something I have really wanted for a long time.  Finally!  There have been booths selling these in some of the local malls around here for quite some time.  I don't know exactly what to call them, but they are framed words made up of pictures.  They look like this: Photobucket

Now do you know what I'm talking about?  Anyways, I have wanted one ever since I first saw them.  A lot of people get their names or their family's name, but I don't think I would want that.  I think I would want some other word like "love" or something like that.  I found this website where you can design your own word by picking the letters you like and then matting and framing it.  I like black and white letters and the black frame.  There are probably a ton of other websites that offer the same product, but this one seemed to offer a lot of freedom to choose exactly what you want for a reasonable price.  I am SO happy I finally thought of something I really want!

On a completely unrelated note, I am on the American Eagle email list (for some unknown reason) and came across this necklace, which is pretty similar to this one that I am in love with.  I don't like the American Eagle one as much as I like the one from The Limited, but it would be a good alternative since the one that I love has been sold out for a while.

Also, I like these, and I actually do need new black flats.

If I could survive this week, that would be excellent, as well.

More to come,
Sara

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I got one of those frames for the Anderson's for christmas!!! That is hysterical!!! :) Love you!

Katie said...

We got one of these for our wedding!! My mother-in-law made it with pictures she took and it is so cute! She even used rub-on letters to add our first names and our wedding date (it says "Est. October 16, 2010), and on the back she made a note about each one of the letters and where she took each picture. I know it took her forever to put together which makes it that much more meaningful. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...