Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

I realize it's not Wednesday, but oh well.  I haven't blogged in a while and this post was already in the works.

I have decided that I do not like the purse that I put on my last wish list.  In fact, I think I hate it.  I do however, really, really like this one.  It's exactly what I'm looking for and I've already checked it out in person, so I know that it will work for me.

Actually, I would really love this one.  It's completely beautiful, but completely out of my reach.  There is a Coach outlet store not too far from where I live, but I am pretty sure the price at the outlet is still more than I can spend on a purse at this moment in time.
Photobucket
Oh, if only.

I have been having a really hard time coming up with things I want.  Well, that's not entirely true.  I have been having a really hard time coming up with things that I want that aren't clothes or shoes.  I just really need to go shopping for some fall/winter pieces!  I think that would solve all of my problems.

I have been looking around for things to add to my holiday wish list and, I must admit, the results of my research are somewhat random.

1) Stella & Dot Love Script Necklace
This necklace is so delicate and feminine!
Photobucket

2) A massage/spa treatment
Every girl loves to be pampered! :]

3) Fossil Maddox Three Hand Champagne Dial Watch (Rose Gold)
This rose gold colored watch is just gorgeous!  It's perfect for the fall and winter and is timeless, so it will never go out of style.
Photobucket

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with things I want, but I am having a really hard time.  Suggestions are always welcome, and in this case, encouraged! :]

More to come,
Sara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...