Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November Daybook

I am excited to take part in the November edition of The Simple Woman's Daybook!  I encourage you all to participate! 

Outside my window...is a beautiful, cool, sunny day!  I'm thankful for the sunshine, especially since it was so rainy and overcast early this morning. 

I am thinking...about where I am going to live next fall.  I will be a senior in college, so I want to finally live off campus, but I'm graduating a semester early (in December), so maybe it's not worth it.  Ugh. 

I am thankful for...the internet.  I'm actually being serious.  Our lives are made infinitely easier by the internet every single day. 

I am wearing...plaid pj pants and a long sleeve gold Mizzou shirt.  I just got back from class and changed back into my pajamas to do my homework. :] 

I am remembering...that I really need to get going on my research papers that are due in the next few weeks.  I want to completely finish one before Tom gets here next week (YAYYYY!!!) and have a good chunk of the other one done. 

I am going...to post this and then get to work on the blog posts I have to write today for my internship.  I get to work from home today woohooooo! 

I am currently reading...nothing.  I just finished reading The Tempest for my Shakespeare class.  I guess I'm technically reading "La Casa de Bernarda Alba" by Federico Garcia Lorca for my Spanish literature class, but that's not exactly what I consider pleasurable reading. 

I am hoping...that Tom's drive from Columbia, Missouri to Dallas goes smoothly and that he makes it here safely! 

On my mind...is a list of tasks and things I need to do before Thanksgiving. 

Noticing that...I suddenly had thousands of dollars to my name would be a real treat! 

Pondering these words...that I've heard about the future and "the real word" after college.  The transition from being a college student to an independent adult seems impossible!  It's scary and incredibly overwhelming. 

From the kitchen...I don't smell or see anything, because I don't have a kitchen in my dorm.  I do, however, get SO excited when I think about all of the yummy food I am going to enjoy with family next week!  Green bean casserole is my favorite!

Around the house..., well around my dorm room, is finally (somewhat) clean.  I put all of my clothes, shoes, and other crap away, so now all I need to do is vacuum and a few other things. 

One of my favorite things...is snow!  I hope we get some this winter! 

From my picture journal...I seriously love this girl and I am sending a big hug to her all the way in Houston!
Photobucket

Also, my sorority sister Ashley is having a giveaway on her outfit of the day blog, Ashley Getting Dressed.  One lucky winner will receive a $55 gift card to the CSN network of stores just in time for the holidays!  Click on the links for more information and to enter.

More to come,
Sara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...