Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wish List: Favorites

A few people have expressed their concerns that I am not the easiest person to shop for, so I thought I would try to help them out.  I decided to go through my past Wednesday Wish Lists and pick out my favorite items!  I know how conceited this might come across, but Wish List Wednesday has turned into a great shopping list for people who want to buy me presents!  I figured with the holiday season coming up, this might come in handy! :]

My favorite items (in no particular order):
1. Oval Bead and Chain Necklace: It's sold out at the moment, but maybe it will become available.  I'm crossing my fingers!
2. Women's Knit Mukluk Slippers: I really like the marshmallow, dark gray, an neutral camel colors.
3. Any of the clothing items from this post, or items similar to them!
4. Steve Madden Candence Boots: The cognac color is beautiful!
5. Giftcards:  Giftcards are ALWAYS awesome!
6. Quatrefoil Halo Necklace: This necklace from Carnation Collection is the beautiful symbol of Phi Mu sorority!
7. Fossil Gold Faux Python Three Hand Watch: This watch is so classic and season appropriate!

Those are my favorite items from previous posts!  Now, it's time for some new favorites (once again, in no particular order)!
1. One of these, please!  Really, any little guy as equally adorable and loveable will be just perfect!
2. Glee: The Complete First Season
3. A large, black purse (maybe something like this one)
4. A Plane ticket to go to Missouri during winter break
5. An A on each of the three midterms I have next week
6. To study abroad this coming Summer

That's all I got for now!  Hope it helped! :]

Because I'm terrible, I thought of something else.  I desperately need new jeans and new black flats.  Ok, that is really all...for now.

More to come,
Sara

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Sara! I meant to tell you that I bought the Intyce boots by Steve Madden in cognac. LOVE the color. And the quatrefoil halo necklace is my face :) I hope you get some of these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...