Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daybook to celebrate my 50th post!

Yep, that's right!  This is my 50th blog post!  I consider this to be some sort of small accomplishment, so I decided to celebrate the occasion by participating in something I came across on Sweet Tea and SunshineThe Simple Woman's Daybook is a fun activity that really forces you to stop, take a deep breath, and observe the current moment, rather than rushing around and worrying about the million things that you have to do.  I encourage everyone to check it out! 

Outside my window...I see night time darkness illuminated by bright lights from lampposts lining the sidewalk.

I am thinking...about the homework I still need to finish for my Biology lab tomorrow. 

I am thankful for...a best friend who is more than happy to drive half an hour just to hang out and watch "Glee" with me.

From the hallway...I hear nothing but silence.  My dorm is eerily, and disappointingly, quiet.

I am wearing...what has come to be my uniform: Nike shorts, a t-shirt, and a zip-up sweatshirt.

I am creating...a momento of my life right at this moment every time I write on this blog.

I am going...to have a long day tomorrow.  Wednesday's are always my longest day of the week with classes from 10:30am to 9pm.

I am reading...Hamlet for my Shakespeare class, but I haven't gotten very far yet.

I am hoping...to do well in my classes this semester.  That is the only way that all of this will be worth it.

I am hearing...a TLC special about incredibly tall people from all over the world.  I also hear the barbarians living above me who seem to enjoy throwing their furniture off their bed onto the ground and walking around in the loudest, heaviest pair of high heels possible.

Around the house...is always hectic.  Somebody is always doing something.

One of my favorite things...
is the BEAUTIFUL Fall weather we have been so lucky to have for the past week or so.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Get through two more days of class, rock a Rhetoric exam, and get a visit from my best friend, Whitney!!!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...First Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season!
Photobucket

Once again, if you want to participate in the daybook fun, just go here!


More to come,
Sara

4 comments:

sherilee said...

50 posts! Way to go.

And a quiet dorm? What's up with that? You might want to go check...

Good luck with your busy Wednesday.

BecauseImTheMommy said...

I totally loved reading your Daybook tonight!

Glee, as per usual, ROCKED tonight. I'm a complete Gleek! My BFF doesn't care for it. :(

Love your uniform. Love the fact athat you are creating a memento of your life. GREAT way of putting it. Love Shakespeare. Love Fall.

Congrats on your 50th post!

Hope you have a Blessed week.

A Gracious Home said...

I keep hearing about that pumpkin spice latte. I must try one. I hope you are enjoying school as well as having fun. Doylene

Brittany said...

I love the new look! And what a fun post idea! I really need to jump back on the bloggin bandwagon. I fell off hard once school started. Now I'm just a creep who looks at yours :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...