Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Lame Attempt at a Wedensday Wish List

I apologize for my lame wish list this week.  I have been fighting a losing battle with the sinus infection from Hell.  $90 worth of prescriptions later, I just want to sleep for days until I begin feeling better.  Having a Spanish literature test tomorrow morning (that I am way less than prepared for) and being sick are the reasons behind this short and sweet post.

I came across the Oval Bead and Chain Necklace on my sorority sister Ashley's daily fashion blog.  How fabulous is this necklace?  It's gold, silver, bronze, chrome, and can be worn with almost anything!  It is really one of the most versatile pieces of jewelry I have ever seen, and, at $14.99, it can't be beat!
Photobucket

More to come,
Sara

1 comment:

Emma said...

So darling! And I'm so glad you're feeling better!

by the way, your new blog design is tres chic! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...