Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

I realize this post might be a lame attempt at a wish list, but it's very honest and very heartfelt.

I want my amazing Phi Mu sisters to have the best, most successful recruitment ever!  I want them to grow closer, work harder, and choose a better pledge class than ever before!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I just skyped with about 10 of my favorite sisters before they had to sign off to go preference for tonight.  Seeing them all together and happy was absolutely amazing, but I definitely got a little choked up because I'm talking to them and seeing them from halfway across the country rather than sharing the recruitment experience with them.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I love them so much and am so proud to call them my sisters.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

So, here is my wish for this week:

To my beautiful sisters at Chi,
Keep your spirits up, work hard, and recruit an amazing pledge class that you are proud to call our sisters!  I know I've said it before, but this is our year, Ladies!  Share that wonderful, genuine Phi Mu love because it's what keeps us together and strong in our sisterhood.
LIOB, now and always,
Sara
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...