Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reminder!

Just a reminder that the deadline to register for The Second Annual Andrew Hoien Memorial Volleyball Tournament is tomorrow.  For more information, click here.  Please think about donating your time or money to make this event a great success.  All proceeds go to the Loeys-Dietz Syndrome Foundation in honor of a really great guy and dear friend of mine.

Also, this Thursday is Miracle Treat Day at participating Dairy Queen locations.  Beat the unbearable Summer heat and buy a Blizzard!  For every Blizzard sold that day, $1 or more will be donated to Children's Miracle Network hospitals.  Eating ice cream is a pretty fantastic way to help out kids in need, if I do say so myself!

Thanks so much,
Sara

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hi! If you are in the DQ in Dalton, Georgia, lookout my friend! Even though I am participating in a program at my church called "Run for God" (google it) I will take one for the team! Have fun tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...