Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bits of My Weekend, volume 4

First, I have to give a heads up that I was absolutely pathetic with my camera this weekend.  In fact, none of the pictures used in this post were even taken by my camera.  They are from my phone and my computer.

I had lunch with my good friends Emily and Alex on Friday.  We went to El Fenix where our friend Travis is a waiter, so we were able to chat with him a little bit.  It was good to see them and catch up, especially since Alex left to go back to OU this morning.  I have no pictures to show for this outing.
I stayed in and watched my sister on Friday night.  We ate mac and cheese, watched movies, and just goofed off.  It was really good to spend some time together!


Personal favorite:



Yesterday was spent just lounging around and doing homework.  I had a nice dinner with my dad, stepmom, and brother at The Old Warsaw in downtown Dallas.  It was delicious!  I have no pictures to document this either.

I did a lot of homework today.  I know, it seems like I have a ton of homework, but my Summer classes end this week, so I am trying to wrap everything up.  Tonight, my brother suggested Qdoba when we were trying to decide where to go for dinner.  I am a Chipotle lover through and through, so I was not too happy about this suggestion.  We ended up going and, I'll admit, it was decent, but I won't be abandoning my beloved Chipotle any time soon.


I know this Bits of My Weekend wasn't the most exciting.  I'll try to step it up next week!  For more Bits from around the country, click here.  While you're there, say a little prayer for Michelle and her family.  They recently suffered a loss in their family and are currently going through the grieving process.

Have a good week,
Sara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...