Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Well, today is Wednesday, which means it's time for another wish list!

First, let's take a look back to last week's wish list.  The only thing that I can cross off is number two: the Steve Madden Misschif Silver Sequin Sandal.  I decided to go ahead and order them for myself because I have been looking for silver sandals that I like for the past month or so and couldn't pass up a deal for Steve Madden shoes on sale for $14.95.  The shoes arrived and unfortunately, this is how I felt about them.
Photobucket
I promptly sent them back.  I guess I'm back on the hunt for stylish silver sandals.

I don't really have a wish list for this week, so I'm just going to wing it and see how it goes.  I've been drowning in homework lately.  I'm trying to finish everything before I head up to Missouri tomorrow!

1) First and foremost, I want to wish my wonderful boyfriend, Tom, a very, very happy twenty-first birthday!  I hope you have such a great day and enjoy celebrating tonight!  I wish I could be there tonight, but I absolutely cannot wait to see you tomorrow and celebrate this weekend!  I'll see you in just a little over twenty-four hours!!!  :]

2) Fossil Bling Stud Earrings
These aren't a huge desire of mine or anything, but I think they are cute and very versatile.  Because of the colors and style, these earrings can be worn dressed up or dressed down and with a large color palette.  I've been watching the price of these earring come down several times over the past month or two, but unless I can find them in one of my beloved Fossil stores, I don't think I will be getting them.  I just don't want to pay the cost of shipping on a $19.99 pair of earrings.
Photobucket

3) Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
As soon as I saw the trailer for this film, which stars Julia Roberts, I knew I was going to see it when it comes out on August 13.  I have been asking around and have heard from several people that it's a worthwhile read.  I think I would really enjoy the book, but I want to read it before I go see the movie, mostly because usually, a book is a million times better than its movie counterpart.  I have been reading Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility, but I have just not been able to get into it.  I think my mind is craving something lighter and more inspirational: a traditional "Summer read."
Photobucket

4) Anthropologie Alhambra Bedding
Okay, can I just gush about how beautiful this bedding is?  It's gorgeous!  I came across it while helping my good friend, Lindsay, look for bedding for her new apartment.  Of course, Anthropologie's prices are way more than she wants to spend (and I don't blame her), but it's always fun to look at and want what you can't have.  I kind of feel like that's the purpose of "online shopping".  Anyway, I saw this bedding and just about died.  It's way over my price range and, at the moment, I don't need new bedding for my dorm room or my room at home.  I would love this for a future apartment, though!  I'll cross my fingers that they don't discontinue it and that it gets a hefty mark-down in the next year or so!
Photobucket

5) Lastly, I want my homework to be done, so I can go up to Missouri and fully enjoy my time with Tom.  I have been working my butt off this week to finish everything before I leave, and truthfully, I'm making good headway.  I have some more things I need to do, but I am pretty confident that I will get everything done tonight and on the plane tomorrow, and get it done well.  I have to tackle packing after dinner tonight, but that's a whole other story.  I don't think we need to discuss my packing skills, or lack-there-of, any further.

More to come,
Sara

2 comments:

Jill said...

I want to read Eat, Pray, Love before seeing the movie as well! I don't think I'll have time to read it though. :( I'll probably just have to settle for reading it after.

AND I hope you have a wonderful time with Tom! I hope you aren't to stressed out right now about packing, haha.

Brittany said...

That bedspread is adorable! I love Anthropologie so much, but their stuff is so expensive...hopefully it goes on sale, like you said!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...