Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

I am supposed to be working on my homework because the deadline for my assignments is tonight at 11:55, but I'm making good headway, so I thought I would reward myself with a quick Wish List Wednesday!

First, let's take a look back at the last wish list I posted.  I haven't been able to check off #1 and don't anticipate anything coming up in the near future, so keep working on that, People!  Technically, I can't cross off #2 yet, but I'm going to a Rangers' game this coming Tuesday, so I say that counts.  I will be in Missouri at the end of next week, so I'm going to go ahead and check off #3 as well!  I am so excited!  I can actually, honestly, check off wish #4.  I did indeed finish reading Night by Elie Wiesel and have now started Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get very far into it thanks to all of my Summer school stuff that has been demanding my time.  #5 on my wish list has resolved itself because I decided I didn't want to take those classes after all.  What a surprise: me being indecisive.

Now for this week's wish list!

1) Vera Bradley Ribbon Board
I really don't have one particular color that I want.  I think they are all adorable, and you can very rarely go wrong with Vera Bradley!  At $51, they are a little pricey for me, but a few of the colors are currently on sale for $35-$38.25.  Maybe if they come down a little more I will go ahead and buy one.  It would be a great way to spruce up my dorm room!
Photobucket
Sorry the picture is so small!  I had a hard time getting the picture from the website.

2) Steve Madden Misschif Silver Sequin Sandal
I have been looking ALL OVER for silver sandals that I actually like!  I have looked at all of my regular, and not-so-regular, stores and have had no luck.  Who would have ever thought that shoe shopping would be so difficult?  I just googled "silver sandals" in hopes of finding a decent picture to use in this post and, of course, a cute pair of sandals that are on sale popped up.  Oh, the internet never ceases to amaze me.  For just $14.95 I might have to go ahead and order a pair of these.
Photobucket

3) Fossil Watches
I have an immense love for almost all Fossil products and their watches are definitely no exception.  I had my eye on this beauty for months.
Photobucket
I bounced back and forth trying to decide if I should treat myself to it, but couldn't quite take the plunge. On my cruise to Alaska, however, I found myself facing a deal that I couldn't pass up.  Almost 20% off and no tax later, I am the proud owner of the Fossil Stella Watch!  I wear it almost everyday and am in love with it!
That being said, I have moved on to my new Fossil fixation.  I spotted the Gold Faux Python Watch while surfing the Fossil website, as I frequently do, and instantly fell in love with it.  I love the timeless, classic look combined with the flash of modernity.  I even tried it on a few days ago in the store.  Yes, I admit that I am one of those customers that tries something on a million times, but can never commit.
Photobucket

4) Vera Bradley Large Cosmetic Bag
I'm not really a Vera Bradley junkee, I promise!  I just really like the look of this large cosmetic bag.  I tend to keep my cosmetics and bathroom goods in several different bags and cases and usually only combine them when I travel.  Unfortunately, the zipper on my bathroom carry-all broke during my last vacation, so I am definitely looking for a new one.  Usually, these cosmetic cases are $24, but some are on sale now for $15 and $18.
Photobucket
Again, sorry about the picture.

5)  I really want to study abroad.  I really, really want to.  I just thought I would share.

Now that I have posted my weekly wishes as a reward to myself for getting a good chunk of my work done, I need to go finish my Political Science essay.  Wish me luck!

More to come,
Sara

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey Sara! So as you probably already know, I'm a total facebook stalker. That being said, I click on your blog from time to time (which i think is adorable/awesome!). I just wanted to tell you how much i love your wish list and the fact that it includes not one, but TWO vera pieces! I am a total vera addict!! The large cosmetic is a really good investment, and I have been drooling over that ribbon board for a really long time! LOVE IT!

Anyways, good luck at your new school! It will be so weird not seeing you around all the time, but I know you can succeed anywhere!

LIOB, Mel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...