Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wish List Wednesday!

I am an avid reader of my good friend Brittany's blog, so I totally credit her with the idea to include the occasional Wish List Wednesday post on my own blog.  I realize that it will no longer be Wednesday in approximately 15 minutes, but it has been a while since I posted and I am feeling a little needy tonight, so I thought I would share some of my desires at the moment.

Although there is a growing list of things I want, I decided to be more experience-oriented tonight, rather than materialistic. :]

1)  I want to go to a wedding.  Really bad.  I am constantly seeing pictures of friends going to the weddings of their friends and families, especially now that it is prime wedding season, and I am always SO jealous!  I am 20 years old and have been to 3 weddings total, two of which were when my parents got remarried.  The other was the wedding of a family friend when I was 8 years old, so I don't really remember it that much.  One of my aunts got married about 7 or so years ago, but they had a private ceremony and only invited everyone to the reception.  I am the oldest of my siblings and cousins, so theoretically, the first wedding will be mine.  Can someone I know PLEASE get married?!  I promise I will get you a good gift and be the most enthusiastic guest/bridesmaid at your wedding!

2) I want to go to a Rangers game.  It's not a huge desire of mine or anything, but they are always fun and it's something I like to do with friends, especially during the summer.  I also want to go to a Cardinals game, mostly because I've never been to one and it means I would have to be in STL where so many of my dear friends are, so it's a win-win situation.

3) I want to be in Missouri.  I hope so much to be back at the end of July for Tom's birthday, but I wish I could visit for an extended amount of time and not have to leave so quickly.  I was up there this past weekend and I was the happiest I had been in a while.  I'll be posting about my weekend some time in the near future. :]

4) I want to finish reading The Night Trilogy by Elie Wiesel.  I just rediscovered my love for reading and have not been able to put the book down for the past two days.  It is such an amazing story of such a horrible time in history.  I can't wait to finish it and begin reading the wonderful works of Jane Austen.  I decided that I am going to read all six of Jane Austen's novels in the order that she wrote them, even though I have already read Pride and Prejudice several times.  It's my favorite book.

That's about all I can think of at the moment.  One minute to go until it's no longer Wednesday.  I need to start packing for my trip that I am leaving for on Saturday.  Those of you who know me know that packing is much easier said than done and that I am extremely stressed about it.

-----

I realize it is now technically Thursday, but I remembered one more thing I want.

5) I want two classes that are currently full at UNT to open so I can enroll in them for the upcoming semester.  If you are enrolled in ENGL 4150 and/or ENGL 3440 PLEASE drop them!  You would make me about a million times happier and make my life about a million times easier.  Let's try to make that happen.

More to come,
Sara

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Do I need to come up there and help you pack? Just remember to only pack 3 extra outfits, 1 being a niceish one, and always pack your go to dress. I would say the peacock one would be a good choice :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...