Monday, July 19, 2010

There is something wrong with me.

I'm serious.

It's not physical.  It is entirely psychological.  I have a psychological problem.

That has to be the reason that I have not been able to make myself do my work for my two Summer courses.  No matter how much I try, I can't stay focused and, as a result, have gotten absolutely nothing done.  I have a test and paper due by midnight on Wednesday.  Problem?  I think yes.

I am the biggest procrastinator to ever walk the face of the Earth.  It doesn't matter what I use to procrastinate, although usually it's stalking people on Facebook or exploring the blogging world.  I have to say that I have become a bit of a blog junkee, but more about that another time (probably when there is something else that I really need to be doing, but just don't want to).

I blame Summer and being a college student.  The two were just not designed to work together.

Wish me luck,
Sara

1 comment:

Jill said...

I've been having motivational problems too!! Ughhh summer classes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...