Monday, July 26, 2010

Bits of My Weekend, volume 2

Friday consisted of lunch and pedicures with one of my best friends, Chelsea.  It was so good to finally see her and spend the afternoon girl talking and catching up!  It had been a while since we had last seen each other.  I mean, I gave her her birthday present on our outing (her birthday is June 15), so you do the math.
Photobucket

Saturday and Sunday were spent doing a ridiculous amount of Spanish homework.  That night, we had homemade tacos for dinner.  It was quite an EspaƱol-inspired weekend!  Oh, and ignore all of the food in the background of this picture.  My mom is in the process of reorganizing our kitchen pantry.
Photobucket

Let me express how much I love getting mail, especially letters and cards!  I just think there is something so personal about receiving a note that someone took the time to write to me.  I have been thinking about writing letters to my friends and family, so be on the look out, and feel free to return the message!  I got this adorable note from my aunt in the mail on Saturday!  I am a lover of all things Coach, so of course, I went crazy over this Spring-inspired note card.  Look how adorable it is!  Getting this note was definitely one of the highlights of my weekend!  I'm just easily pleased, I guess.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My mom was in cleaning mode this weekend, so she gave my sister the project of sorting through all of our VHS movies and deciding which ones she wanted to keep and which ones she wanted to get rid of.  This is a picture of my sister explaining the system she came up with to keep track of the movies we have.  Oh, the organizational mind of an 8 year old.
Photobucket

Michelle, the founder of Bits of My Weekend, is not posting this week, so check back next week for my Bits and Bits from around the country!

Have a good week,
Sara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...